Corporate Mail Processing System
Corporate mail processing is streamlined with the Dispatcher, letting you spend more time on issues other than mail identification and sorting. By providing a complete set of features for automation of letters, flats and mixed-mail streams, the Dispatcher simplifies your corporate mail processing, helping you achieve enhanced service levels while reducing labor costs. The Dispatcher can automate both the incoming and USPS outgoing mail streams within your mail room, helping you fully leverage your automation investment.
Horizontal Processing Drives Flexibility
The Dispatcher's horizontal feeding system is unique, allowing the system to automate all categories of letters and flats, up to 3/4" thick. Address recognition is also aided, allowing the system's 8" grayscale camera to automate the maximum amount of incoming and outgoing mail. Horizontal item processing also allows up to 2" of color or black print across the mail piece height, so internal delivery information such as mailstop numbers, or POSTNET barcodes for outgoing pieces can be applied. Following reading, coding and printing, the Dispatcher sorts the mail pieces to your choice of single or tri-level bins, creating neat stacks for ease of handling.
INC.ware Drives Incoming Mail Stream Automation
INC.ware is the unique coding engine software that allows the Dispatcher to process your incoming mail streams. Once the characters are interpreted from the incoming destination address, INC.ware uses them to determine the appropriate destination mailstop from the customer's internal database. Depending on the characteristics of the mail stream, INC.ware can determine a match within the database based on the addressee's name, department or physical location. The coinciding mailstop or other identifier is then printed on the piece as confirmation to the delivery person of its intended destination.
Features and Benefits
Download PDF: Incoming Mail Processing
- Provides horizontal feeding for processing the widest range of both incoming and outgoing letters and flats, up to 3/4" thick
- 8" grayscale camera with automated address block recognition codes the maximum amount of mail to help reduce labor costs
- INC.ware codes items to the mailstop using name, department or address for increased automation of incoming mail and reduced labor expense
- Print area up to 2" tall for maximum printing flexibility
- Single or multiple-level bins allow the Dispatcher to fit virtually any space
- Labeler available for print application on non-absorbent material